New Mandatory Inspection in the State of Florida*
Milestone Structural Inspection
Florida Senate Bill 4D requires Milestone Structural Inspection performed by a licensed engineer or architect for:
- Dwelling Condominiums and Co-ops of three stories or greater
- 3-stories or more required every 30-years
- Buildings within 3 miles of the coastline required every 25-years
We Provide Assistance in Meeting the New Law Requirements
- We offer “Preliminary” Structural Inspections to help you identify deficiencies
and get your building ready!
- We have 30 Years of Experience performing structural inspections
in the State of Florida
- We are a Team of Experts ready to help you satisfy requirements and
guide you through the process
- We offer Concierge Service that will make the process easier
- We provide Professional Liability Insurance
Call us today for a free estimate 1-855-2-Milestone (1-855-264-5378) or Request a Quote.
*Buildings that received a certificate of occupancy on or before July 1, 1992 must complete their initial milestone inspection by December 31, 2024.