Pay Allied Engineering By Electronic Check
To pay via e-check you will need:
1. Your bank account and routing numbers;
2. The contact information of the bank account holder;
3. You will need to know your Allied Engineering Order ID (OID) to use as the invoice number and total amount due in order to complete the payment.
Payments are processed securely by Authorize.net, click the button below to continue paying by electronic check.
Pay Allied Engineering with Zelle®
Zelle® is an easy way to send money directly, typically within minutes. With just an email address or mobile phone number, you can quickly, safely and easily pay your Allied invoice. Many banks already allow their clients to send Zelle® payments through their mobile banking app.
1. Get started by enrolling your email or U.S. mobile number through your mobile banking app or with the Zelle app.
2. Enter AEdigitalpayments@alliedengineeringusa.com as the recipient.
3. Enter the amount due and reference your Order ID when sending payment.
If you have any questions regarding your payment please call us at 305-244-6242.