PRE-SALE LISTING INSPECTION PROGRAM
A PRE-SALE INSPECTION PROVIDES CONSIDERABLE VALUE AND KNOWLEDGE FOR THE SELLER
Thousands of homes are listed for sale on the MLS. Hundreds of new properties are added to the MLS every week in South Florida. Over 80% of these homes will be inspected by a company working for a perspective buyer at some point.
A Pre-Sale Inspection provides valuable Information on deficiencies and actual conditions. Many homeowners have a biased and unrealistic opinion of the condition of their home, and many have never been in their attic, on their roof or opened their electrical panel.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY A PRE-SALE INSPECTION IS VALUABLE BECAUSE:
- • It allows the seller to take a proactive approach to the home sale and inspection process to remedy deficiencies prior to contracting with a buyer. The home-buying process is an emotional event, and negative stimulus from a list of deficiencies affects a buyer's emotions.
- • It assists in setting the level of expectation with actual conditions in the home.• It provides Allied's industry best report as part of disclosure to perspective buyers, showing that the seller is responsible and giving peace of mind to buyers, possibly shortening the due diligence period.
- • It guards against erroneous inspection results by a buyer's inspector.
- • It provides due diligence up front to determine if any obstacles exist that will make obtaining insurance or financing difficult for the prospective buyer.
- • It allows industry best Allied Building Inspection Services to be your consultant throughout the sales processing. We have your back.
Call Allied Building Inspection Services today - 305.234.7377
to inspect your listing and set your sails for a smooth ride to closing!