New Mandatory Inspection in the State of Florida*
Structural Integrity Reserve Study (SIRS)
- Dwelling Condominiums and Co-ops of three stories or greater
- 3-stories or more required every ten (10) years, regardless of age
- Study must be completed by December 31, 2024
Roof, Floor, Load Bearing Walls, Fireproofing & Fire Safety, Exterior Painting & Water Proofing, Plumbing, Electrical Systems, Foundation, Windows and Other elements over $10,000 that have an impact on the structural integrity of the building.
- We have 30 Years of Experience performing structural inspections in the State of Florida
- We are a Team of Experts ready to help you satisfy requirements and guide you through the process
- We offer Concierge Service that will make the process easier
- We provide Professional Liability Insurance
*Buildings that received a certificate of occupancy on or before July 1, 1992 must complete their initial milestone inspection by December 31, 2024.