John S. Micali - Florida Licensed Home Inspector HI 183 , Florida Licensed Mold Assessor MRSA 93 , Florida Certified General Contractor CGC054365 , Radon Measurement Technician R1734
John is President of Allied Building Inspection Services. A Florida Certified General Contractor, Roofing Contractor, Pest Operator and Home Inspector, he graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Building Construction in 1989. His broad range of construction management and development experience in residential and commercial construction gives him a strong knowledge of building codes and construction practices.
As President of the Allied Companies since 1993, he has personally performed over 10,000 residential and commercial building inspections, construction-in-progress inspections, forensic Inspections, 40-year re-certification inspections, roof Inspections, ASTM Property Assessments, and Reserve Study Inspections. He has performed construction consulting, cost and forensic consulting, and rendered expert testimony for various commercial projects to multiple large clients in the legal, lending and development community. John has appeared on HGTV and contributed to books and articles related to building inspections.
As a general contractor, owner and developer in multiple ventures, he has acquired, developed, renovated, or restored and sold over 140 properties in Florida over the last twenty years.
- Florida Certified General Contractor CGC054365
- Florida Certified Roofing Contractor CCC056922
- Florida Certified Pest Operator - Termite & Wood Destroying Organisms
- Certified Real Estate Inspector (CRI) - NAHI
- Certified Radon Measurement Technician
- Prior Certified Indoor Environmentalist - IAQA, Relinquished
- National Association of Home Inspectors,
- Member, CRI Home Inspectors Association of Florida,
- Member Florida Association of Building Inspectors - RPI
- Florida Certified Home Inspector HI 183
- Florida Certified Mold Assessor MRSA93
- Certified Residential Thermographer, M.I.T.